Tokie Snows Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie
What you will need:
- Wooden mixing spoon
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup
- Cookie sheets
- Parchment paper or butter to grease the pan
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Cookie dough mix:
- 1 box of Tokie Snows
- 1 - 1 1/2 brown or maple sugar (or sweetened to personal taste)
- 1 1/2 cups of melted butter. (in this recipe, canola oil will not work well)
- Three x large eggs, (slightly whisked)
- 1 Tsp, pure vanilla extract
- 1 12oz bag chocolate chips
Mix TS and brown sugar. Add melted butter. Add slightly whisked eggs. Add vanilla extract. Mix. Add chocolate chips.
****The mix will appear different than typical cookie dough.
Form 1 inch balls of dough, placing them on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool. Grab a glass of milk and dunk away.
- Add - 1 tsp of cinnamon to the cookie dough mix
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter to replace 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
all of the above